In this fast-moving World, everyone has to run according to their own job. So, people used to drive their vehicles very fast to reach their destination at a correct time. As a result, many traffic violation happens while is a critical factor leading to accidents. Hence the government of New Jersey, USA has made a rule that fine has to be paid if traffic rules are violated. Actually, 75% of the traffic rules are violated by the working employees because they have to reach their workplace on time. So if they violate the rules, in contrast, they won’t have time to stand in a queue in the Court. Therefore, New Jersey Government has introduced an official website for paying fine while will take one a few minutes to complete.
Name of the website is NJMCDirect and is an Online portal. Even more, If you are penalized for parking your vehicle on No parking area, you can use the site for paying the fine.
As discussed before, NJMCDirect is an online portal. With NJMCDirect Pay you can pay your fines by just simply accessing the official site, which will provide one with the NJ Ticket Prefix Code which will advance one towards the payment process.
New Jersey court is providing their people the facility of online payment solutions for their parking tickets and other violation charges. Using the Direct Payment link, you can pay all of them online at your home. Hence, you don’t need to visit their office anymore.
In this post, we are going to see a clear process about how to pay the NJ ticket amount easily.
NJMCDirect Pay – Needs
You have to keep the following needs ready for paying the fine online.
- Firstly, A PC or a Laptop or a Smartphone with the Internet access.
- Then, You have to keep the traffic ticket which was given by the officer at the time when you violated the traffic rules. Furthermore, the ticket is important because court id is there only in the traffic ticket.
- License Plate Number is also needed and it can be easily found on your driving license.
- For payment on online, probably you have to keep your debit or credit card. It can be a MasterCard or VISA Card for paying the ticket fine online.
- Card payment is also considered as an age proof factor. So no separate document is needed.
How to access the site-NJMCDirect
You are now set to pay the penalty through the online portal of NJMCDirect. Here is the clear step by step process explained in an easy manner so that you can complete the payment within minutes.
- Open a browser in a lap or android mobile with an internet connection.
- Now visit the official portal site of NJMCDirect or click here.
- Once you click, it will route you to the home page of NJMCDirect where you can see some details about NJMCDirect.
- Click continue.
- You will be able to see a page with the title like “Search for Traffic Ticket or Time Payment Order”.
There you have to provide the details asked.
- Court ID,
- Ticket Number,
- Ticket Prefix and
- License plate number is the details you have to provide.
- Ticket detail and court id will be there in the Ticket you got from the officer.
- Once you provide with the details, Click on the continue button at the bottom of the page.
- In this page select an option like “View NJMCDirect Ticket and Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment”.
- This will view your ticket with the amount you have to pay and further you can move to your payment process.
- Pay the amount displayed on the screen using your debit or credit card.
Here you end the payment successfully. Even more, you can also check the payment status in the portal. For the 90 days from when you made your payment, your details will be there on the official site. You can check whenever you want.
Advantages of NJMCDirect Online Payment
Here we are going to see why the NJMCDirect payment is made Online.
- Once a person violates the traffic rules, a traffic ticket will be given to the particular person by the Officer by whom he was caught.
- Then the person has searched for the place where he has to pay for the traffic ticket. It was a hectic process.
- Even more, if you find the place also you have to stand in a long queue wasting your precious time.
- If you find any problem or any interruptions during accessing the NJMCDirect online portal, You can visit your municipal court office. They will help you with the issue.
- Above all, the validity of the traffic ticket is only four days from the day when you got it from the officer.
- If you try for searching the ticket number after four days in the portal, it won’t be available.
- The only way is you have to directly pay the penalty in the court.
These are some of the important things to be kept in mind before visiting the NJMCdirect portal.
As a result, after completing the online payment process you can provide your reviews so that NJMCDirect can make specific improvements in the site. This will help the site to become more stable and fast access.
Most noteworthy thing is according to your comments, the site can be made more user-friendly. So provide your feedback whether it may be an advantage or disadvantage.
If it is like, NJMCDirect will consider it as the compliment. And in contrast, if it is a dislike, it will be considered to be improved.
Hope you all had a clear idea about how to make the payment through the official website of NJMCDirect. Even more, if you have any doubt related to this please comment us. We are ready to guide you with this.
Online Payment hours
NJMCDirect online portal will be available in specific timings and not available 24/7. Below are the timings when you will be allowed to access the online portal.
Mon to Thurs — From 7:30am – 11:45pm
Friday: From 7:30am – 10:45pm
Saturday: From 7:30am – 3:45pm
Sunday: From 1:00pm – 11:45pm