Whatever product you buy, you will be verifying for the warranty period and protection service of the product. So if you are in need of warranty and protection service for your products, there is a solution. Zagg is well known for its products specifically designed for handheld devices and consumer electronics. Even more, Zagg has its online portal where you can register and you can gain the warranty and the protection service for the product.
ZAGG is a company based in Midvale, Utah. It is best known for its line of protective coverings and warranty for consumer electronics and hand-held devices under the brand name InvisibleShield. It was founded in the place Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. In the same way, it is headquartered at 910 West Legacy Center Way, Suite 500, Midvale, Utah.
It came out with a great success due to Chris Ahern, who is CEO and Director of Zagg. Some of the important products of Zagg are Screen protectors, Mobile phone accessories. Revenue of Zagg in the year 2012 was around $264.4 million.
The InvisibleShield is the company’s flagship product and it was created by Phillip Chipping In the year of 2005. So, he started selling the product online also. From there he got around $200 worth of goods sold per day. In the year 2005 September, a new product was released with some special features. It became a great hit. As it became very demand and popular, they started implementing the features in all other products of them.
In December 2012, Hales was named CEO by the Board of Directors. As of June 2013, the company has over 250 employees. In the year 2006, the company name got changed to ShiledZone Corporation. And then in 2007, The name of the company got replaced with Zagg. On November 10, 2009, the company name was listed on the NASDAQ Market. In 2011, the company acquired IFrogz. The company acquired mobile accessory company mophie in 2016.
ZAGG – Services
Zagg is an online store which is very famous for its product quality. Even more, Screen protectors for brands like Samsung, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, Apple, etc are very famous in Zagg product lists. All popular brand screen protectors are available in Zagg online store that too in various sizes with the best quality. For getting the warranty for the Zagg products, you should have registered the product either at zagg.com or mophie.com. Unless the product is registered, no warranty will be provided from Zagg. Warranties for Zagg, InvisibleShield, iFrogz and mophie branded products will be provided. If you buy them from zagg.com or mophie.com site, it is well and good. Because there will not be a need of registering for the product as it is their own product. On top of all, Warranties will not be applicable for the products which were bought from unauthorized online vendors.
ZAGG – Warranty
Zagg warranties apply only for the authorized online vendors to sell Zagg products. InvisibleShield, mophie and iFrogz-branded products are some of the authorized online vendors to sell Zagg products. Once a warranty is provided for a product it is only available to the original end-user consumer and non-transferable for others. To request a replacement product under a warranty policy, you must register your product at ZAGG.com or mophie.com and provide proof of purchase. Third-party products sold through ZAGG must be serviced through the product manufacturer.
Zagg has three types of warranty policy
- 30 –day return policy.
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Zagg sells two types of products. One is device specific products and other is not specific for a device. Depends on the type warranty is getting changed. Warranty for the product against wear and damage during the lifetime of the device for which the product was purchased. And for products that are not device specific, ZAGG warrants the product against wear and damage for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Above all, if the lifetime warranty product is facing any issues accordingly it will be replaced by a new product or exchange it with a product of equal value. Hence the lifetime warranty provided by Zagg met a great hit.
Two Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
This warranty is provided for the products other than normal wear and tear products. Also, this is applicable only, If any malfunctioning or defects in the material of the product within 2 years of time from when you purchased the product. You have to provide a proof of purchase by emailing your scanned receipt and have to provide your valid credit card number. Furthermore, you have to return the damaged product to Zagg for the checking process.
If it is applicable, then as said in the lifetime warranty it will be replaced by a new product or exchange it with a product of equal value.
30 –day return policy
Zagg offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on products purchased directly from ZAGG.com, mophie.com or any authorized ZAGG-branded Retail Outlet. The product must be returned to the original place of purchase and you must provide proof of purchase. You have the option to replace the product at no charge, exchange the product with a product that is of equal value or receive a refund of the purchase price of the product.
Zagg – Registration
The following steps have to be followed for the Registration process
- Firstly visit the online store official website.
- If you have already signed up, login giving the credentials and can move to the product registration page.
- You can even register the product after login into your account.
- A list of various products categories like Audio, Case, Invisible Shield, Keyboard, Social tech, and Power will be displayed.
- Select the product category for which you want to avail the service.
- If you are confused in selecting the category, easily we can search the product by clicking on the search option below the categories.
- Select the desired product from the drop-down list.
- It will ask you to enter the purchase date of the product, location form where you have brought, the quantity of the product.
- Purchase date can be selected from the calendar shown when you put the cursor on the date field.
- After entering all the required information and details, click on ‘Register Product’.
- It will ask you to fill the email address and other data required. Enter all the fields and the ones with asterisks indicate that they are mandatory to be given by you.
- Check if you have entered all the details correctly and click on Submit button.
- If you have any other product to be registered for replacement, fill all the details of that product by adding another product and submit the information.
Thus the product registration with Zagg will be completed successfully. For any queries comments us.
Thank you for visiting our site!